Online Services Representative
Location is flexible and we are willing to consider hybrid or remote work for the right candidate.
In this role, you will answer Online Services phone and input call tickets into the call tracking process to provide specialist with information on specific issues; create and maintain electronic documentation to construct a knowledge base to quickly assist customers and Association staff with support requests; provide pro-active customer support and solicit customer feedback to promote adoption of Online Services tools and ensure a satisfactory customer experience.
If you have an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, business administration, accounting or a closely related field; high proficiency in use of CRM and MS Office applications; ability to manage assigned areas of responsibility, monitor projects with minimal supervision, and the ability to work efficiently under pressure, apply today and GROW your career with AgCountry!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
* Family friendly work environment
* A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
* New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
* All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
* Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
* We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
* 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
* Annual bonus pay opportunity
* Company paid disability and life insurance
* Paid volunteer time
* Employer paid logo clothing program
* Fitness reimbursement
* Employee wellness programs
Closing Date: March 24th, 2023, 7 PM CT
Click "apply" to apply online
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM: Employees are encouraged to refer qualified candidates to the HR department. If hired, employees will receive a $1000 referral bonus after the candidate has 3 months of service with AgCountry. For more details, please see the Employment Guide or ask a member of HR. Click here to make a referral!