As CHS continues to grow, we have many opportunities and positions available.
Today, CHS SunBasin Growers is looking for a Accounting Specialist in our Connell, WA office.
- Account for Inbound/Outbound Merchandise
- Ability to multi-task with regular duties and additional needs for internal and external customers. Ability to work with sensitive material and keep information confidential
- Assist customers with questions or issues related to their account
- Utilize electronic documentation storage software
- Assist with reporting requests, customer needs and special projects
- Ability to travel for work
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Associate’s degree (additional years of experience may offset education requirement)
- 2 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Experience interacting with internal and external customers
- Proficient with MS Word & Excel
- Accounting Experience in the agriculture sector
- Experience with SAP software
CHS is EOE disability/veterans