Perform a variety of basic routine clerical work in a library environment. Prioritize customer service. Able to perform the tasks necessary to work efficiently to handle, evaluate and process library materials, interact with library patrons, prepare various reports, statistics, postings and make arithmetic computations. Ability to use a variety of office machines including personal computers.
- High school or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Original diploma or official sealed transcripts required at time of application.
- Ability to pass typing test at thirty-five (35) net words per minute and possess basic computer skills.
- Typing test must be taken at time of application and can only be taken once.
- Six months full-time work experience in a library environment.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
Pay rate: $34,226/year - $40,977/year (after 4 years)
Excellent benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
Weekdays 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Deadline: July 29, 2022 by 4:30 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER