Model and EUA Governance Analyst
NOW HIRING FOR A Model and EUA Governance Analyst
This position supports the Model and End User Application (EUA) Governance Manager by performing and completing tasks related to the FHLBank's model risk management (MRM) program and End User Developed Computing (EUDC) program.
Tasks include working closely with business partners to implement, maintain and communicate MRM and EUDC related polices, frameworks and procedures. This position may periodically review the underlying theory, calculations, formulas, logic, structure and/or source of input data of complex EUAs, such as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Python code and other scripting languages, to ensure EUAs are properly designed and operate as intended. Work performed is typically at an intermediate level.
What qualification needed?
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, computer science or other related discipline is required.
- Three to five years of experience in EUA and/or model development, governance or validation, or other related experience such as audit or risk management.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written; excellent interviewing skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Solid attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of business partners to achieve departmental and corporate goals.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing field and consistently meet deadlines.
- Inquiring mindset with the ability to think logically.
- Strong knowledge of/experience using MS Office including Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge or experience with programming languages such as VBA, SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Must be able to work and travel independently and operate all types of general office equipment.
FHLBank offers a hybrid operating model* and an attractive benefit including:
- Health & dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- a short-term incentive plan
- student loan repayment assistance
- onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
*Eligible positions may have the opportunity to work remotely up to two days per week.
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
Click APPLY NOW for more details & to apply!
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.