Client Services Officer
Hiawatha National Bank's Hudson office is currently seeking a full-time Client Services Officer.
The ideal candidate must possess initiative, have a positive attitude and be a team player. Responsibilities to include coaching and mentoring the teller staff, performing daily duties to include taking basic teller transactions, greeting clients with a smile, answering telephones, filing, new accounts, and some consumer lending. Maintaining open communication with Branch Manager and bank colleagues. Fast paced environment that requires multi-tasking.
If you have:
* Strong sense of professionalism and being able to maintain discretion
* Advanced problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and client relationship skills
* Capacity to lead and coach others
* Proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
* Passion for serving the community and working in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time position with competitive wages and great benefits package!
* High school or equivalent
* Associates Degree (preferred)
* Customer Service: 2 years
* Previous Banking: 2+ years
* Management/Leadership experience: 2+ years
* Consumer lending experience: 1+ year