Jamison Door Company is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Accountant.
SUMMARY: Accountant is responsible for general accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting and budgetary controls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze cost associated with different product lines
- Assist in filing state sales tax returns
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university, in Accounting; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required:
- Accounting Software; Contract Management Systems; Development Software; Inventory Software; Microsoft Office Suite
- Other skills required:
- Experience with automated financial applications.
- Ability to apply financial/accounting knowledge correctly in situations where procedures may not be prescribed or defined.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, kneel
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Occasionally work near moving mechanical parts
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet).
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used:
- Adding Machine / Calculators
If qualified, please click APPLY NOW to send resume today!
Jamison Door Company is an equal opportunity employer.