Oakland Public Schools
- Twelve-month Position.
- Possess experience and knowledge of payroll & benefits operations in NJ Public Schools preferred.
- Possess demonstrated knowledge and skill in computerized data management, experience with Systems 3000 preferred
- Experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Possess superior writing and organizational skills as well as ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail.
- Possess ability to communicate and work effectively with staff, administrators, vendors, government agencies and school office personnel concerning payroll/benefits information.
- Possess NJ Criminal Background Clearance, CPR/AED Certification, Chemical Screening Clearance.
Candidates interested in this position should visit our website by clicking the Apply Button and click on job openings
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Oakland Schools are child-focused learning centers that aim to promote high academic achievement in a supportive, challenging environment. They strive to prepare students for the 21st century, equipping them with the academic and technological skills necessary for success in future educational pursuits and professional careers. Our schools foster the development of cultural awareness and social consciousness, as they seek to develop individuals who can both relate to and contribute to the expanded global culture in which we all live. Our schools very much reflect our motto - Oakland....A Learning Community Committed to Excellence.