Office / Credit Manager
Swift Communications LLC is accepting applications for a full-time Office/Credit Manager. The Office/Credit Manager will provide administrative support to the Finance group as well as our Media customer base. In addition to providing support, the position will be responsible for handling AR for the company. This position will provide support on our customer service help desk as well as posting payments into the Advertising system. You must have reliable transportation to pick up mail daily.
Pay: $22.00 - 24.50 per hour
- College degree preferred in business, finance, or related field. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Experience in office environment and excel preferred
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the collection of past due accounts.
- Prepare and transmit letters and notices of delinquent accounts.
- Provides data to the Sales rep on the status of their accounts.
- Ensure compliance with credit policy.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate department or publication.
- Post customer payments into the advertising system.
- Work on our advertising help desk system to assist both internal/external clients.
- Help generate and mail invoices & statements on monthly basis.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite.
- Pick up and distribute mail daily.
- Coordinate office supplies ordering as needed.
- Must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Maintain newspaper archive room.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Competitive benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance after 60 days of employment, $500 Recreation Bonus after 6 months and 401k Plan after 1 year.