Fiscal Analyst 1
Walla Walla Community College (WWCC) is seeking applicants for a full-time Fiscal Analyst 1 position at the Walla Walla campus. Employees allocated to this position perform clerical accounting duties in the Business Services department. Qualifications: Associate's Degree in Accounting or related field, two years' Accounts Payable experience, experience in computerized fiscal accounting system and financial data reconcilement, and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office. Professional experience may substitute for education requirement at the discretion of the College. Salary Range: $3,246.00- $4,216/monthly. This position will remain open until filled. For priority consideration, applications should be received by July 24, 2022.
Prepare and approve payables for payment
- Paying general accounts payable, including Resale, Utility, Cafe, Rents & Lease payables
- Matching invoices, validating tax, receiving, approval signatures, accurate account codes and vendor number
- Print accounts payable and payroll checks, distribute to daily check approver, store checks and key in the safe. Track the supply of checks for reorder status
- Review accounts payable checks for vendor remit changes, verifying amount and vendor are correct prior to mailing checks
- Upload Positive pay daily
- Create daily wire for higher one and JP Morgan payments
- Create and maintain the W-9 files and vendor records
WWCC is an equal opportunity employer.